Thursday 30 May 2013

Spring clear out!

Using this blog post as a central sale list for my spring clear out, as I'll be cross posting it around before putting things on eBay.

All items are as seen in the picture, all prices are negotiable and DO NOT include shipping costs. I can ship to anywhere if you're willing to cover the costs, and if you need more pics or info, email me at steven.leighton21@gmail.com.

20 painted empire handgunners with movement tray:
Asking £15



Legion of Everblight: SOLD








Complete playable (if not optimal) dark eldar army. Partially painted, some arms are broken off but all included. The 3rd raider is half built but all the sprues are present. Crews for raiders are present but unpainted. SOLD

Updated: 7/7/13

Dark vengeance dark angel half (minis only) including limited edition chaplain. Plus another 10 marines (I think they're black templars), 4 snipers and 3 familiars/servo skull things.

Asking £40

No comments:

Post a Comment